15:45 – Stob a’ Coire Mheadhoin (M046), 3625ft, 1105m
16:30 – Stob Coire Easain (M039), 3658, 1115m
According to the usually reliable Mountain Weather Information Service, there was to be an 80% chance of cloud free summits. This is my 20% face.
"Auferre, trucidare, rapere, falsis nominibus imperium; atque ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem appellant." - They ravage, they slaughter, they plunder, and they falsely name it "empire"; they make a wilderness, and call it "peace."
As I see it
Supporting Scotland's rightful place in the world
NOT conflating the aberrant with the norm like BBC
Law, Culture and Politics
Just my ill informed opinions. It has been said GSM is the tabloid of blogging, I actually don't mind that at all.
Examining Gender Identity ideology and its impact on Women's Sex based rights and Gay Rights. Exploring how this has taken such firm root in Western societies (Cognitive & Regulatory Capture).
A blog by Iain Lawson
Scotland, Fibromyalgia, Sleep Apneoa, Mental Health, Endometriosis, Osteoarthritis, Nature.
News, opinion and analysis on the things that matter to you.
Dear _____, I'll gie ye some advice, You'll tak it no uncivil: You shouldna paint at angels mair, But try and paint the devil.
A Confused Stumble Through Life
Scottish and Uk Politics
A daily selection of the best content published on WordPress, collected for you by humans who love to read.
Uncovering the mainstream media lies
Mountaineer, Storyteller and Writer.
Knowledge Is A Weapon - Arm Yourself
A Son of Scotland
Uncensored updates on world events, economics, the environment and medicine
Books, Books, and More Books!!